Nah, not really.
A big thanks to quackermole, who runs the Frosted Legacy, for nominating the Diabolicals for this cheery award. They feel your love and shudder! XD
Rules! We’ll obey them even though we think they’re made for breaking…
- Thank the lovely person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Questions from Quackermole (that was too perfect XD)
- Watch Soupe Opera. Thoughts?
Pardon me. I now have to go show this to absolutely everyone I know.
- Close your eyes and point to something at random. What did you point to?
I stood up to do this, spun in a circle, and ended up pointing straight at my laptop screen anyway.
- What season is it where you live? Do you like it?
I’ve been told the first day of Fall was yesterday. But I live in a desert, so it’s still getting up to 110 degrees F.
- If a chicken walked into your kitchen, what would you do?
I’d have a sit-down with my boyfriend about bringing strange animals into the house without telling me. Again.
- What is a period of history you never lived in, but miss anyway?
The 70’s & 80’s. Cool music and awesome world views.
- Thought on ‘Harry Potter book and the Cursed Child’?
Haven’t read/seen it yet. This confuses me. Some people said it was a play, but others say its a book? Meh. Too little time currently to get involved in yet another obsession.
- Should Pluto be a planet?
No. I studied astrophysics for four years and by all definitions, except laymen, the definition of planet excludes Pluto. That being said, it was my favorite “planet” as a kid.
- Favorite kids TV show?
That’s hard. It’s probably a tie between Avatar the Last Airbender and Invader Zim.
- Do you still have your teddy bears?
I never had a teddy bear to begin with. I had this black, white and red dog that came from a claw machine. And, yes, I still have it.
- Please make up a definition for phthisical.
The inter-sectional field of study of physics and theistics. I got nothing.
- If you could have a twin, who would it be? (celebrity, fictional character, historical person etc.)
I could really mess with this and say I already have a twin. XD
Awards! Awards for everyone!
- As Life Goes: A Going Solo challenge story that has been a delightful read so far.
- Noble Doubt: I know they’ve already accepted an award, but the story really is lovely.
- Dustland Fairytale: I know, I know, I’m so behind the times. It’s a really good story that’s set in my neck of the woods…or lack thereof. XD
- The Kingston Legacy: I’m still reading through the first generation, but its a pretty good plot/observer legacy. Interesting mix.
- Insanity Doesn’t Compare: An isbi with some hilarious commentary!
- I Don’t Play Sims 3: It’s a relatively new legacy, but it’s also cute and I have a thing for start-ups.
- And for more stories I recommend (but have already been awarded a few times) see HERE and HERE!
- What makes you bored?
- Do you Love the Outdoors or Hate the Outdoors?
- Do you think you could survive in the wilderness for a month?
- What’s your favorite meal/snack food? How often do you get to eat it?
- They finally founded a colony on another planet and they want YOU to name it. You don’t know anything about the colony, the planet, or the people. GO!
- Speaking of go, Pokemon Go? Thoughts?
- If you could only have one, which would you pick: trust or love?
- Internet Olympics. What’re the competitions?
- Share something profound with us.
- What’s a small fear you have?
- And since I have no life, what did YOU do this past weekend?
Thanks again quackermole! And sorry it took forever to get this out.